Word Exhortation Outreach is a platform for sharing God's word for the benefit of mankind. Word Exhortation Outreach focuses on individuals' spiritual nourishment and blessing through the word. Through the teachings of Word Exhortation Outreach, visitors to the websites will have great understandings of the holy scriptures

About

Word Exhortation Outreach is a sermon and bible teaching platform founded by Eromosele Ikiakhele in order to reach out to people sharing God's word. The main aim of establishing this platform is to bring to people the undiluted word of God as stated in the Holy scriptures, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished into all good works". 2 Timothy 2:16-17.

Friday 3 March 2017

FRESH ANOINTING


But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.
They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
Psalm 92:10-12.

To finish is to stop doing an activity or task after reaching the point of satisfaction or to reach the final part, conclusion or completion.

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
2 Timothy 4:7.

There are three key words in Psalm 92:10-14;
Anoint
Horn
Oil

Horn here represents capacity, power and authority. It could be mental, physical, spiritual or financial capacity/strength.

Anoint means to smear something or someone with oil. Its an act of consecration. The anointing  is the presence of the Holy Spirit and His activity in someone's life.
It is the overflowing life of Jesus which imparts supernatural strength enabling an individual to perform a special task or function.


PRAYER
Lord give me fresh anointing
Let the overflowing life of Jesus impart supernatural strength into my spirit to enable me carry out my God given assignment on earth.
In the name of JESUS
AMEN..

No comments: