Word Exhortation Outreach is a platform for sharing God's word for the benefit of mankind. Word Exhortation Outreach focuses on individuals' spiritual nourishment and blessing through the word. Through the teachings of Word Exhortation Outreach, visitors to the websites will have great understandings of the holy scriptures

About

Word Exhortation Outreach is a sermon and bible teaching platform founded by Eromosele Ikiakhele in order to reach out to people sharing God's word. The main aim of establishing this platform is to bring to people the undiluted word of God as stated in the Holy scriptures, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished into all good works". 2 Timothy 2:16-17.

Tuesday 25 July 2017

KNOWING THE STATE OF YOUR FLOCK AS A CHURCH/CHRISTIAN LEADER SERIES (PART 9) - CONCLUSION




As a Christian Leader, we must do the following to ensure a sound state for your flock.
a.       A Christian leader must keep a smooth communication in order to effectively care for his/her flock; “But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel” 1 Timothy 5:8

b.      A Christian leader should initiate invest in quality relationship with his flock
c.       A Christian leader should be able to identify he needs which his/her people are facing and should embrace them. “Then said I unto them, Ye see the distress that we are in, how Jerusalem lieth waste, and the gates thereof are burned with fire: come, and let us build up the wall of Jerusalem, that we be no more a reproach” Nehemiah 2:17.  

d.      A Christian leader should be able to quietly do his/her homework on the needs of a challenged person. “And I arose in the night, I and some few men with me; neither told I any man what my God had put in my heart to do at Jerusalem: neither was there any beast with me, save the beast that I rode upon.  And I went out by night by the gate of the valley, even before the dragon well, and to the dung port, and viewed the walls of Jerusalem, which were broken down, and the gates thereof were consumed with fire.  Then I went on to the gate of the fountain, and to the king's pool: but there was no place for the beast that was under me to pass.  Then went I up in the night by the brook, and viewed the wall, and turned back, and entered by the gate of the valley, and so returned” Nehemiah 2:12-15.

e.      A Christian leader should be able to provide relevant solution to meet the need of a challenged follower. “Then said I unto them, Ye see the distress that we are in, how Jerusalem lieth waste, and the gates thereof are burned with fire: come, and let us build up the wall of Jerusalem, that we be no more a reproach” Nehemiah 2:17.  

f.        A Christian leader should be able to provide God’s perspective on any situation his or her follower may be facing. Therefore set I in the lower places behind the wall, and on the higher places, I even set the people after their families with their swords, their spears, and their bows.  And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the LORD, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses” Nehemiah 4:13-14.

A Christian leader should always allow his or her followers to enjoy access to him or her. “Moreover there were at my table an hundred and fifty of the Jews and rulers, beside those that came unto us from among the heathen that are about us. Now that which was prepared for me daily was one ox and six choice sheep; also fowls were prepared for me, and once in ten days store of all sorts of wine: yet for all this required not I the bread of the governor, because the bondage was heavy upon this people” Nehemiah 5:17-18 . 

No comments: